What makes us unique
DMM is high tech and high touch and has developed a technology platform leveraging the best of breed providers industry-wide to manage your business. As technology leaders we employ the same equipment and software as the largest data centers and service providers but in an agile, adaptive and responsive service model that is fine-tuned to the needs of every customer, regardless of size. Our lean operation, dedicated response teams, and proven approach provide exceptional flexibility, improve end-to-end document quality, reduce costs, shorten time to market, and enhance the customer experience.
As early adopters of new technologies DMM always stays out in front with the customer in mind.
Leverage DMM’s Technology Platform
Work-flow Technology – Improves Efficiency
DMM’s Canon Océ PRISMA solution streamlines production of mission-critical documents in production data center and midrange ERP environments. Océ PRISMA unifies print streams to Océ and non-Océ devices to help control workflows, contain costs, improve efficiency, and eliminate delays and errors.
DMM 360 Real-time User Portals – Provide Transparency
DMM’s proprietary web-based client user portal provides customers real-time access to all aspects of their programs and campaigns. Job tracking elements can span job scheduling, inventory, PDF proofing, shipping and custom reporting, SLA management, and other customized functionality. DMM 360 provides complete transparency utilizing a Microsoft SQL Server database platform to deliver real-time access based on clients’ specific viewing needs.
Customer Communications Management – Provides Agility
DMM utilizes Quadient’s award-winning GMC Inspire for both document composition and customer communications management. Inspire helps companies design, manage and deliver personalized, accurate and compliant communications across all channels from one centralized platform. Using Inspire helps ensure brand consistency, increased agility and reduced compliance risk.
Mail Integrity Verification & Tracking – Reduces Risk
DMM uses multiple technologies to ensure best practices are met for complete tracking and compliance for every mail piece.
Ironsides Automated Production Tracking
Our Ironsides Technology ensures 100% distribution compliance at the page, piece, and record level. Ironsides APT eliminates insertion errors and compliance risk using automated real-time work-in-progress data, validating for every mail piece at every device with barcode scanning.
A Mail Run Data File contains individual mail piece records for a complete insert mail run. Based on the MRDF, DMM’s inserters track and verify mail run integrity and create reports.
2D Bar codes
DMM utilizes 2D barcodes that can be coded to each page of every mail piece at the time of processing. The information packed into the barcode identifies the start and stop pages of each unique record to verify that all pages (or selected pages) are inserted and that the mail package is complete. The system can detect if pages are missing or out of sequence and can divert the bad records to a reject tray or shut down the machine for investigation.
Realize the DMM Advantage
Client Centric Service Model
- Dedicated experienced account teams with twenty-five years handling printing and mailing of confidential documents
- DMM 360 proprietary customer user portals to provide real-time SLA tracking for end-to-end execution & quality assurance
- Certified project managers specializing in client onboarding and the implementation of new technologies
35 Years of Experience
- Thirty-five years specializing in developing innovative print, mail, fulfillment and postal optimization best practices
- G7 Master Qualified print production systems
- Quality management system based on ISO best practices
- USPS CASS Certified data processing specialists
- Postal Presort Optimization and data hygiene
Infrastructure – Safe, Secure, Consistent
- State of the art secured facilities with SOC 2, HIPAA, ISO27001, and PCI compliance
- Mail integrity verification & automated document tracking
- Scalable operation & resources to meet SLA’s
- Data security procedures with restricted key card access, a strict visitor sign-in policy, 24-hour video surveillance monitoring
- Secured File Transfer Protocol, employee back-ground checks to safeguard client data and protect privacy
Redundancy – Disaster Recovery & Business Continuity
- DMM production facilities feature multiple gas piped and propane generator power backups
- Dual physical print production backup sites: Scarborough, ME and North Wales, PA
- Networking and data center have a backup through Spectrum
- Point-to-point Fiber Connection between physical locations and load balancing between facilities
Request Information Fill out the form and we’ll get back to you.
If you are interested in learning more about our capabilities or our company then let us know.